- Hey cospics! About your photos...
You've run into one of the limits of a free account. Your free account will only display the most recent 200 photos you've uploaded. All of your photos beyond 200 will remain hidden from view until you either delete newer photos, or upgrade to a Pro account.
None of your photos have been deleted, and if you upgrade, they'll all come back unharmed.
In other words, if I wanna stay with flickr, I'd better pay Yahoo. Yuck. So tell me what other photo hosting sites are good, ones I won't feel dirty giving money to. Snapfish? Photobucket? What do you use and what do you think of it?
EDIT - I want:
- Raw linking for hosting photos for posts elsewhere
- Tagging, and easy URLs for tag sets
- Automatically generated resized images & flexible thumnail views
- ... a Facebook app would be nice too
I don't care much about weekly / monthly upload limits: I don't post enough photos for it to matter. A more localized rate-limit could be a problem, because I might upload all my photos in a particular month in one evening.