I want to live with people. Or a person. Ideally someone(s) I already know and like and think would be easy to live with. And I want somewhere with enough space that I can bring in all my books, CDs, and other stuff from all around metro Boston: Here in Cambridge at aerynne's where I now live, and also in Brookline, Waltham, Malden, Somerville, and Lincoln.
- I have no pets. Don't want to live with dogs, happy to live with cats.
- I have a car and need to be able to park it.
- Laundry at home much preferred. Dishwasher, TV, are not important.
- Rent low enough that I can continue to work part time, and do campaigns. $700 or less?
- I won't keep a strictly kosher or vegetarian kitchen, but have successfully lived with vegetarians and people who keep kosher who didn't require that.
- I prefer clothing optional but it's not a requirement.
- I'll have various overnight guests, sex, etc. Housemates should have no problem with that.
- Staying in Boston.
So, who's moving this summer? Or knows of some good space? Or considering forming a household? I'm probably not going to decide anything until April or May, but I'll be thinking about it and looking for possibilities from now until then, and may decide earlier.