- 3 bedrooms, living room, bathroom, about 1200 square feet.
- $3300/month (so $1100 per bedroom)
- On the 3nd floor of a 3-family house.
- Laundry in the basement, shared by the 3 units.
- Cats okay, as long as they don't (much) scratch wooden parts of the apartment such as doorframes.
- No smoking.
It's two blocks from Mass Ave in Central Square, a very short walk to the red line, but on a very quiet street. As I wrote in May, this puts it close to groceries, buses, T stop, late night food, hardware store, banks, clinic, live music, post office, city hall, tailor, eyeglasses stores, shoe repair, clothing stores, and so on - all less than 10 minutes walk away.
Available for moving in later this week, you wouldn't have to wait until September 1st.
Do you know anyone who may be interested?
Crossposted from Dreamwidth - link to original post ( comments on DW)