- On the 2nd floor of a 3-family house.
- 3 bedrooms, living room, 1 bathroom
- Kitchen + eat-in dining room combined (there kitchen counter is between them).
- Gas for cooking. Hardwood floors. Dishwasher & fridge.
- Laundry in the basement, shared by the 3 units.
- Here are some pictures.
- Cats okay, as long as they don't (much) scratch wooden parts of the apartment such as doorframes. Dogs maybe, if they're quiet.
- No smoking.
- $3300/month (so $1100 per bedroom)
On a very quiet, tree-filled street. We have bird feeders in the backyard and get a nice variety. But it's just two blocks from Mass Ave, very short walk to groceries, buses, T stop, late night food, hardware store, banks, clinic, live music, post office, city hall, tailor, eyeglasses store, shoe repair, clothing stores, and so on.
Available for moving in in late May, or June, or July if I don't find anyone for June soon.
Crossposted from Dreamwidth - link to original post ( comments on DW)