aroraborealis's annual anonymous confessions post opened on Friday, and is still open. Usually it goes for about a week, though it varies a bit.
Since it has already been going for a few days, there are already a lot of interesting/sad/sex/fun/weird/... threads. For example,
- A parent's feelings of frustration about yelling, and feeling awful about it.
- Startlingly different reactions to "How I want you".
- What some people treat as deal-breakers in OkCupid profiles
- Two related threads, one about first dates with men who don't ask their date anything about herself and one that starts with an experiment someone tried after reading the earlier thread.
- Another describe someone you love thread, like the one a couple of years ago.
- One of the most unusual relationship issue posts I've ever seen.
- Fear of climate change.
Lots more, and I haven't caught up completely yet, but it's time to get to work. Leave me a comment linking to a thread you found meaningful or fascinating or surprising?